1997 2500 billet trans no motor

Goalie990

I have a 1997 Dodge 2500, so I have owned this truck for like 5 years and when I bought it i drove it for like a year and cracked the head. Long story short I started to build the motor and never go to finishing it and now I no longer want the truck. I am going to have my buddy finish the motor and set it in the corner of the garage till I want to put it in something. The truck is a single cab long bed 4x4 with a full billet DTT trans. Comes with everything besides the engine. Has a very clean interior with no rims or tears. Limited slip. Gauges that may or may not stay. Radio that may or may not stay. White with silver stripe on side. Texas truck with no rust, the body is in excellent condition. I will get pics soon. I am buying a house and need the money for that first. I dont know what to post for a price but ill start with $9,000 or trade for a driving diesel truck or possibly something else. I probably forgot a lot so ask any questions you have.

Thanks

located in howell mi

TruckatstripResized.jpg

Last edited:
Truck has excellent tan interior. No cracked dash and no ripped seat. Has full 5 inch exhaust with a single stack which may or may not stay. Larger lift pump (cam driven) from larger cummins. All wiring is still there. Plug and play. Nitrous bottle with boost switch. Like I said I'm sure there is a lot more than what I'm listing. Will get pics hopefully this weekend. Very clean truck.

trade???

Would you be interested in a 99 dodge Cummins 2500 5speed regular cab???:Cheer: