1997 4x4 nv4500 fresh rebuild but chipped 3rd gear

elledge12

Alright guys I have a nv4500 with a chipped 3rd gear. Has less then 10k on a rebuild less then 2 years ago from Snohomish Transmission in Monroe WA and I will post a picture of the receipt this Friday when I pick a copy up from the receptionist Connie. Shifts great through all gears when the gear chipped all the tranny did was have a clunk in 3rd gear once every second or so.. Tranny is still in truck and will be until this weekend. Once I pull it I will get pics with the PTO covers off so you can see the damage. Comes with stock 1 1/4 input but I have a billet 1 3/8 shaft, a EEP dual disk pulling clutch, and stock clutch hydraulics I would sell for extra. I'll start the price for the nv4500 at $800 with the shifter. feel free to make an offer and I will make package deals. If the offers are too low I will just put a new 3rd gear in myself and raise the price. My number is 425 344 8594 I prefer to text due to school and work but call if necessary.

Last edited:
Nv5600. Im gonna give the 6 speed a try cause my cousin has a fresh one just sittin in his shop.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Back