1997 dodge part out

FastandFurious

97 180hp motor comes with intercooler, radiator, fan, alt, a/c compressor, p-pump, turbo etc. Only 143k- 2500 obo
47re 2wd trans with converter has 330k- 700
Have complete truck so let me know what you need.

Also don't have many post because i don't go on this forum often just to clear that up ahead of time

Do you have throttle linkage and all the parts? from the pedal to the pump, rod, brackets, the whole 9 yards?

i need the kick down from the pump to the trans with all the brackets.
ed 510-860-6058

Not trying to take any thing on the motor apart. Trying to sell as a whole first and if it doesn't sell i will start to part the motor. I am located in south NJ 08037

Bump......Just found out that the block and head are International castings. From what i heard they are the stronger block for high hp applications. take is off my hands guys im not trying to take this thing apart. make some offers

Engine sold. Still have turbo and manifold though since buyer did not need them. Have a good front bumper minus top plastic piece that I'm taking. 4" exhaust turbo-back no muffler or tip.47re 2wd trans, Dana 70, 2wd chassis rust free, fuel tank with good sending unit, intercooler and radiator. Make offers text 6zero9 5175997