1997 dodge Ram 2500 Puller

smokin06

Here we have it guys i just bought this truck this winter with intentions on building a 3.0 truck out of it, after wrapping all my money up in the 2.6 truck i am needing to sell this. Its a awesome looking truck with a new paint job, frame is all redone with pulling hitch and ladder bars, there was allot of time spent under the truck. What i know about the engine is it has a ported and polished head, Diesel pros cam, dave mitchells old twin turbos which is a H2e over a Ht3B which goes into a hood stack. Has a columbus diesel 12mm maxed out pump. It has a hand throttle a zex nitrous kit, gauges and a tach. The only thing the truck needs is a new clutch, and a set of injectors. It has a intercooler built on the intake that u run ice water thru to cool the air. Has a magnafuel fuel pump. and the weight box is built on the front. Beautiful truck, i ran the truck twice for the guy last year and i came off the line at 6,000 and burnt the brand new southbend 4200 clutch up in the process, put a triple disc in and go pulling. Pm me for price and info.

send me ur e-mail addresses guys so i can send pics, i tried to upload pics and it tells me they r too big. Pm me with any questions.

sent pics to u guys if u want any more pics let me know and i will get some i will get some of the engine tomorrow and send to u guys.

really wanting to sell but would take a good cummins ext cab 4x4 or a duramax on trade let me know what u have.

Back