1997 F-350 7.3l

The Hill Billy

Ok, I go pick up my 24v here in a couple of days so I need to off load my Ford. So here it is. 1997 1 ton cclb single rear axle 4x4. The tranny was rebuilt in Nevember and has a 1 year warranty on the tranny and converter. A new tranny cooler was also installed at that time. I replaced the glow plug relay and glow plugs about three weeks ago. The shifter linkage that runs down the column was replaced about a month ago and has a 1 year warranty through Ford. Put a new belt and upper radiator hose on yesterday. All reciepts and paperwork are on hand. Asking $5500 but will entertain serious offers.

For the most part its stock. I pulled the cat off and have put on the mbrp downpipe. Other than that it is stock. The trany rebuild was a stock rebuild as well. I am located in Mesquite, NM which is halfway in between El Paso and Las Cruces. I have more pictures and will be putting them up shortly.

pics to csutton7@comcast.net

how many miles, what condition is paint and body and interior--does it have power windows, etc.... how are brakes, tires and any thing you want to add----chris