1997 jeep wrangler TJ Built

Townsend600

Strong Arm
1997 TJ 5 speed 4.0

Drivetrain and susp:
stock dana 35 with superior 4.10gears and ARB air lockers. Stock dana 30 superior 4.10 gears and ARB air lockers with compressors. 4" pro comp lift with adjustable control arms.1" coil spring spacers, 2" body lift

Protection and exterior
XRC rock sliders, Smittybilt XRC Tube bumper, 9000lb warn winch. two KC daylighters. Handyman jack brackets on hood hinges. New two month old stock style fender flares. Jeep was completly rhino lined inside and out about a year ago. Absolutly no rust. All body panels straight (one small dent under driver side front marker light. 15" rock Krawler simulok black wheels, 35x12.50x15 maxxis buckshot mudders less then 1500miles and one trail ride since new two months ago. Also have spare 15" rock krawler wheel, Tom woods Rear CV driveshaft

Interior:
Eclipse CD MP3 player, two speaker sound bar. windshield speaker pod. Driver seat padding is shot, Jeep has no carpet. It was wore out so I tossed it. Comes with full hard doors. Bestop softop plenty of life left but the back window is a bit scratched up.

Engine: Header, Flowmaster 40 series, Throttle body spacer. Radiator, dist. and cap plugs and wires replaced less then a year ago along with the fuel pump.

Just changed engine oil, fuel filter and both dif's last week and everything looked good.

T case has a small leak somewhere. Never drips but can see oily residue on seal. It's the only leak on the entire jeep. Jeep is more of a daily driver then a trail rig. Gets alot of looks with the rhino liner.

I have a few pics from when I had the old flares off. I'll try taking some more tom if it's not too nasty from the snow

83,000 miles

$8000 obo

Madisonville KY

Rhino liner is the real deal, not cheap nockoff bedliner

Also open to trades plus cash for std cab 4x4 diesel

don't get a chance to wheel anymore so I need to sell to buy another work truck

Attachments

• Photo0071.jpg
    Photo0071.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Photo0076.jpg
    Photo0076.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo0074.jpg
    Photo0074.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo0075.jpg
    Photo0075.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 22
Honestly I've never checked it. I would guess maybe 13-14mpg. It doesn't get more then about two tanks of gas a month.