1997 Suburban

Dazed&Confused

Surfing my own world
Well need to clear some stuff out and this needs to go. Its a 97 1500 Suburban 4x4 8lug that was a 6.5 diesel. The motor was junk and I no longer have it but I have everything else. I was going to do a Cummins swap but lost intrest. It has the LT package with all leather interior, power everything, front and rear air. Only thing it is missing is the engine. I'm asking $1800 for it and know there is more then that in parts. It will have stock chrome 04 chevy wheels on it and not the ones in the pic. This would be great for a CR or Duramax conversion.

Link to pics

Yeah I still have it. Only pics I have right now are in that link. Its sitting in the garage.

Pulled it out of the garage and took some new pics. They are uploaded to the link.

Where you at in Northern KY??

Is the tranny there?

I could get very interested...got a 12v that would look good in there, or the CR that's laying here:D
Chris

Im in Union 10 minutes from Florence. I work in Cincy and have every part but the engine. Frame rails have already been modded to accept the Cummins. It was a great driving truck and I would have finished it if I didnt stumble onto my Max.

P1010758.jpg

P1010763-1.jpg

P1010762-1.jpg

P1010765-1.jpg

Back