1998 CCSB 12V fully built auto with lots of mods

kabbcummins

1998 Crew cab short bed 12v cummins for sale.
Good
1. HX 60 Turbo
2. Brand new SDX 5x18 injectors
3. Fully built stage 5 suncoast tranny
4. ppump 4 k Governor springs, full cut delivery valves, no plate)
5. No rust on body and also in good shape

Bad
1. Has cracked block, crack is right underneath the turbo
2. gauge cluster does not work, just boost and pyro
3. 11x,xxx miles lost track when the gauges stopped working

I know i am being short on this truck but i am asking 5k OBO for the whole thing and depending where you are i will deliver to you. if you have any questions please text me @ 217 821 9929.

Pictures by kabbcummins - Photobucket

The truck is the red one. My duramax is also on the site for sale i am just getting out of the diesel trend and getting ready to move and buy a house.

Ill take your truck and its rebuilt title... Where u located????

Thanks for all the compliments and help fellas i love working with fellow diesel lovers on the site it makes things much more simple.

It was also an ex gas rig with an auto and got swapped to a 12v and six speed. Then to the auto.

This truck did originally start life as a gasser but the only issue i have seen with this is the wiring in the gauge cluster. Regardless of the transmission swap, this truck ran and still runs real well, just has a cracked block so i gave up on the pulling real quick as i assumed this being a bad omen for me. I also believe i bought it this way from the kid that sold it to me. I have no reason to lie about this truck, it has some problems but thats the reason i am asking 4000 instead of 10000.

And I double checked, the truck does not have a rebuilt title and i dont know why i thought it did but i got er in my files "clean and clear"

Last edited:
I called on it last night and was supposed to get a return call today. Nothing on my VM for it. If its butchered up Im not interested though. I can build my own conversions here.

No hard feelings I backed out. I was upset because I burnt a vacation to go pick it up and 2 days before I go a previous owner gave me some information and stated it was a gas conversion truck. I no longer was interested. The post didnt state that. Again no hard feelings. Best of luck selling it.

When the truck was close to me the swap by the person who did the swap was very clean. Some of the gauges didn't work but that was it. The truck looks nothing like it used to after my good friend sold it. So I don't know how this guy received it or the shape now.
I just pitched in with the conversion stuff because I felt that was something that was important when someone was trying to buy it. I hope no one thinks I was trying to cause ill results.

Ultimately, its a gas vin truck with a rebuilt title and a 12 valve in it. Its not worth much.

And I double checked, the truck does not have a rebuilt title and i dont know why i thought it did but i got er in my files "clean and clear"

Nah duck, he said earlier he found the title isn't rebuilt, he thought it was.

Back