1998 dodge 2500 QCSB 12valve auto 4x4 6500

ky4wheeler

for sale is my 1998 dodge ram 2500 QCSb 4x4 12 valve. Truck has 191000 miles runs and drives good. Has slop in the front end like all older dodge trucks. Truck has a bd converter and valve body, transmission has around 60,000 miles. Engine has 4k's and fuel plate. front end has upgraded control arms with prothane bushings. Truck has a gooseneck plate in the bed. Interior has flip up dvd, electric start, and power windows and locks. Dash is not cracked and rest of interior is in decent shape. Headliner has a small tear on drivers side. the body of the truck just has minor rust nothing major and white front fender. The only bad parts of the truck is the steering, oil leak from front seal, needs new shifter installed for 4x4(i broke it unloading it when i bought it) and dent in oil pan from previous owner. 6500 obo

502-381-0751

Brandon told me about this jewel. He was just asking last night why you didn't get back with him? Did you ever put the hx40 on it ?

Put a stock hy35 back on. Hx40 and rebuild kit can possibly go with truck if buyer wants it

Hey Tom can you please give Mike a call. I guess the bank still hasn't received the title and he has been trying to get a hold of you for a few days.

Hey Mike still hasnt heard from you and the bank needs that information to move forward or cancel the loan. Are you still wanting to sell it? I need to know by tomorrow.