1998 Dodge 2500 Reg Cab 4x4

CoalMiner_PSD

Green Horn
1998 Dodge 2500 SLT, 5-speed, 12 valve Cummins, Power windows and locks, power seat, 143,000 miles, Regular Cab Long box. This Truck has tons of Accessories in and out.

Exterior- 35in Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, Aftermarket 17" rims, Cowl hood, spray in bedliner, chrome rocker strip, cold fronts for the grill, NEW PAINT in 2006, Leveling Kit.

Interior- 7" dvd player/screen, two 10" Premier Pioneer Subs, JL Door speakers with tweeters, 1200watt amp, Boost and Pyrometer Gauge and the a-pillar. 5% window tint.

Motor and drivetrain- ATS Intake Manifold, AFE stage 2 intake air filter, Custom ground fuel plate, rebuilt tranny, rebuilt Limited slip Dana 80 rear end, new U-joints, 4 inch exhaust, reaplaced front timing cover and timing gear.

Call Sean at 402 203 5879

Attachments

• IMG_2434.JPG
    IMG_2434.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_2437.JPG
    IMG_2437.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2432.JPG
    IMG_2432.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 221
Willing to trade the 7" for a newer Pioneer unit plus some cash maybe? Whats the model of the unit?

thats was during the daylight in a way, the shop lights are dim and the flash blots out the screen. Its a touch screen Alpine. Its not mine, but i did a ton of work to it and know the history. I dont think he will part the stereo unit out but i can ask. thanks

i have a 7inch kenwood touch screen, dvd, nav., xm and sirius ready, bluetooth, back up camera hook up, ipod hook up, and a kenwood 12watt amp. i would be willing to part with if anybody may be interested. possible parts trade..

i have a 7inch kenwood touch screen, dvd, nav., xm and sirius ready, bluetooth, back up camera hook up, ipod hook up, and a kenwood 12watt amp. i would be willing to part with if anybody may be interested. possible parts trade..

Let me know what you to trade and some prices, I am willing to negiotate.

brand new the deck cost 800. i only used it for a few month, then got my new truck and havent installed it. there are other things i need more than that. i can live with the stock cd player for now.. the amp cost 200 or so and i've had it for maybe 4or5 months. and i've got rockford fosgate wiring, i think it was around $80 new. i could use a set of guages(boost,pyro,trans temp,and fuel pres.) , an a pill pod set, wheels, leveling kit/lift. anything of that sort

the deck also has an internal brain. that mean no huge box and tons of wires. just small harness that conects to factor harness. (all included)

i'm looking for something more along the llines of mickey thompsons, or weld racing. any other goodiese?

Ill ask the guy, im pretty sure he will. How serious are you? and you know cash makes the difference. Let me know.

well i have a buddy that is looking and thats how how much he was looking at a truck on friday for. and it was a 2001 reg cab 4x4 5 speed with silverline exhaust, edge juice and 35/40 hybrid with 210k miles on it. I knew there was a better deal to be had.

quit hijacking this guys thread do your wheeling and dealing on another thread, no respect

Bump for a nice azz truck

Dude your an azz! Half your posts are making fun of my posts, its called the for sale forum for a reason.

Dude your an azz! Half your posts are making fun of my posts, its called the for sale forum for a reason.

see your still hijacking, make your own thread thats WHY ITS CALLED THE FOR SALE FORUM, so you can make a thread to sell your OWN chit, and not half maybe a 1/8 of my post! :hehe: