1998 Dodge Diesel

jplsmoke

I have a 1998 12-valve for sale. It is white in color and is a extended cab long bed. It has 500 miles on a rebuilt 5-speed, a new haisley competition puller clutch, a fully ported head, weld wheels with new 33 bfg all-terrains, scheid custom injectors, a scheid 13mm pump, a scheid cam, huge custom twin turbos, five inch downpipe and exhaust to a 5 inch stack, head studs and fire-ringed, new alternator, new computer, new radiator, new a/c compressor,a/c lines,new condensor, aeromotive fuel pump,ats manifold,auto-meter guages,new steering box,etc. I have a lot invested and need to sell. Im asking 17,000

Try the "Vehicles For Sale" section. It'll probably get more "attention" over there. Pictures are great way of moving stuff faster... ;)

Very similar to how you started this Thread.

Click this> Vehicles For Sale - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
Then click the "New Thread" Tab under "Vehicles For Sale", and enter all the Information. This includes the Title: 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd QCLB, Message: All of the options and modifications on the truck, asking price, etc...
Click "Submit New Thread"

After that, watch the cash land in your fist and the Truck Drive away...

thanks for the help. its nice to have people like u that help guys like myself that suck when it comes to technology.

Back