FASS 150 fuel pump

2012-06-24151714.jpg

47RE Auto Trans
Suncoast H/D extreme rebuilt kit
Trans-go shift kit
Goerend billet triple converter
Mag-Hytec double deep pan
H/D flex plate from Firepunk Diesel

Truck has had new front fenders, new rear wheel panels installed, Rat Rod black paint with herculiner bottom, new Hercules Terra-Trac tires, Eagle wheels, suspension was rebuilt a couple years back with Dana ball joints and tie rod ends, spicer u-joints and the front diff has new axle seals installed as well. Steering Brace installed, new Cummins motor mounts, Magnaflow muffler with a 6" SS bed mounted stack. The interior is clean but has the typical Dodge drivers seat side tear. It has gauges, A/C is not working but will if charged. Holds a charge for a week or so but evap core needs replaced. I have a new in box Napa evap core and heater core that will go with the truck. Power windows, door locks and keyless entry all work. Truck has never been sled pulled or drag raced. It has 260 +/- thousand miles on the odometer. I have some extra pieces and parts that will go along with it like a new set of Cummins Head bolts and some things like that. I know I'm forgetting some little things like head light relays are installed and things like that. Just looking to move on to something different. $13,000 obo PM me for my cell if you have any other questions.

2012-10-05172441.jpg

2012-03-31123406.jpg

2012-03-31123338.jpg

BlackHeadliner002.jpg

2012-03-31123351.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all really need to stop putting your sexy 12v's up for sale. You're gonna make me buy one

14 year old truck for $13,000 steers me away. But this is one badass truck i will say

Y'all really need to stop putting your sexy 12v's up for sale. You're gonna make me buy one

14 year old truck for $13,000 steers me away. But this is one badass truck i will say

Well with the way things are going I have a feeling that the prices are going to go up more on these trucks. I agree with your feelings but from the research I have done over the past month I feel I'm in the ball park for trucks that have been sold that are similar to mine and thanks for the compliments.

If you want a good one this is it. Very well maintained and a good seller.

Thanks Todd...I appreciate it.

This truck is very well maintained and garage kept. I would not hesitate to drive this across the country and back. Fluids and filters are always maintained.

Bump for a well maintained truck and for a good guy..

I must still be drunk can't believe I said that about you Phil..

All kidding aside its a clean truck with an honest seller