1998 Ex Cab Short Bed 12 Valve

wickedred21

Just Here to Learn
I have a 1998 ex cab short bed 12 valve 5-speed and it has 141,000 miles. The truck is purple in color with a chrome bottom and it is really clean except for minor rock chips. As far as interior goes the dash is perfect along with the seats. It has xd revolver 18x9 with 325 nitto terra grapplers. It also has a mild body lift and an 8 in bull hauler stack. As far as performance goes the truck has 4k governor springs, 191 dv's, and a #0 Fuel plate. Im asking 12,500 obo for the truck i will post pics soon any other questions call (270)634-3825.

so its stock charger and inj? what color interior? And how purple is the paint? I might be interested if mine sells just not sure on the color, but looks like a nice clean truck.

Yeah it has a stock charger and injectors. As far as the paint goes its a very sharp purple because to be honest when i first went see the truck when i bought it i was quite skeptical bout it but it really is sharp. Oh and the interior is cloth so its all grey with some woodgrain on the main column. Ill get some pics up of it tonight.

THE HOLY GRAIL:
july9001.jpg

july9006.jpg

damn, that is a SHARP truck, i wish mine was in that good of shape

I would be open to trades even though i would just rather sell straight out what u have?

its a 98 quad cab shorty, 5 speed, built tranny, southbend 3600 dual disc, benched 230hp P-pump, PDI manifold, HTT pro street 66/71/14 turbo, SDX 5x.014 injectors, thuren track bar, and a bunch of other crap i cant remember right now. haha

my truck is the same color. the funny part is i went to look at it at night, it was dark blue almost black. bought it, was i surprised when i woke up the next morning and seen a purple truck in my driveway. after a while it grew on me. i like it because its not like every other silver or blue dodge. it actually Amethyst pearl, not purple lol

or fricking white, every 98 12 valve i've EVER seen around my area is either green or white LOL

Yeah man it really grew on me too, so as far as color goes i really have loved it.