1998 ext.cab gmc stepside Yes it's a gasser for sale possible trade

KingS

Ok guys I listed this before last fall got sick been in hospital now back and relisting it for sale or trade for another truck.

It is a 1998 GMC stepside excellent shape body and interior it is a ext.cab with the third door red in color it's 4x4 has the 5.7l v8 which is the 350 motor only has 102,000 on it and its a automatic.

I bought this truck when I sold my 96 12v just to have a truck for pulling my fishing boat, and drove a vw corrado to work then traded vw for a Yamaha 450 fourwheeler and now I drive the truck everyday.

I am wanting 6,000 for this truck or would trade it for a first gen in good shape, but first gen would have to be 4x4 and club cab, and also not a even up trade would want some cash and a first gen for my truck in order to do a trade cash amount is negotiable depending on first gen. Open to hear all offers on trade side.

also forgot to put down it is a/c and power everything but the seats and but does have power lumbar support in the drivers seat. Any one interested at all pm me or post up please. Want to get rid of this truck and get a dodge first or senond gen, before to far into the spring thanks for taking time to look at this.