1998 GMC 1500 stepside and 1990 vw corrado

KingS

selling 1998 Gmc 1500 extended cab third door step side 4x4 SLE 5.7L 350 100,039 miles Great condition and pwr mirrior's window's and lock's a/c power lumbar very clean inside and out. Asking 6500 obo wife says must go.

Also selling a 1990 VW Corrado look it up and check VW forum's to know what it is worth to confirm my price I'm asking. It is rare only 19,700 sold to North America from 1988 to 1996 and this motor only to 1992.

It is a Corrado 1.8L supercharged G60 motor from factory 158hp 140 mph top speed 5 speed. it is now over 230hp and 15 psi boost very quick and fun car. Has power windows moonroof mirrors a/c and yes the automatic wing on back does work like supposed to up at 45mph and goes down at 12mph no problems has 166,000 Asking 3,500 obo also must go

items on it 2,200 of performance stuff.
Bahn brenner Stage IV performance kit with the 65mm wheel for supercharger (chip, fuel regulator look on his site. for all listed items)
Bahn Brenner metal intercooler piping kit
Bahn Brenner Howitzer intake with K&N air filter
Techtonic 2.5 inch cat back exhaust with Borla muffler nice low throtty tone not bumble bee sound
brand new water pump and radiator cooling fan
new seals appex ans bearings in supercharger
brand new timing belt and supercharger belt

thanks for interest pick up soon

Wish I had the cabbage, that's a damn good price for a G60 of that caliber.

ya My next step on it was going to be in the spring the supercharger was going to get shipped to Kompressor Kanada and get stage 4'ed it's self which is polishing and port of outlet and painted or chromed ect. If you ever decided to be more interested just make offer never know what mood I may be in at that time.

The 1998 Gmc
100_0887.jpg

100_0886.jpg

This is the Corrado
100_0860.jpg

100_0861.jpg

100_0862.jpg

100_0863.jpg

100_0864.jpg

selling 1998 Gmc 1500 extended cab third door step side 4x4 SLE 5.7L 350 100,039 miles Great condition and pwr mirrior's window's and lock's a/c power lumbar very clean inside and out. Asking 6500 obo wife says must go.

Also selling a 1990 VW Corrado look it up and check VW forum's to know what it is worth to confirm my price I'm asking. It is rare only 19,700 sold to North America from 1988 to 1996 and this motor only to 1992.

It is a Corrado 1.8L supercharged G60 motor from factory 158hp 140 mph top speed 5 speed. it is now over 230hp and 15 psi boost very quick and fun car. Has power windows moonroof mirrors a/c and yes the automatic wing on back does work like supposed to up at 45mph and goes down at 12mph no problems has 166,000 Asking 3,500 obo also must go

items on it 2,200 of performance stuff.
Bahn brenner Stage IV performance kit with the 65mm wheel for supercharger (chip, fuel regulator look on his site. for all listed items)
Bahn Brenner metal intercooler piping kit
Bahn Brenner Howitzer intake with K&N air filter
Techtonic 2.5 inch cat back exhaust with Borla muffler nice low throtty tone not bumble bee sound
brand new water pump and radiator cooling fan
new seals appex ans bearings in supercharger
brand new timing belt and supercharger belt

thanks for interest pick up soon

3 Q's: IS THERE ANY RUST? WHAT DOES IT DO IN THE 1/4, AND WHERE IS WHITE PIGEON, MI?

I have a '97 VR6 GTI and an '86 Golf Diesel. If I brought another V-Dub home I would castrated. I would give just about anything to have a G60, by far one of the most bad a$$ VW's ever built, IMO. Good luck with the sale man. God is that a nice car.

Do you have it posted on VWvortex.com?

wish i had more than 1600 to spend or id be all on that car... bump for a good buy

it only has a small amount of rust nothing major by far. I can show you a pic if you want it is right at the corner of the hatchback window easy to get rid of not even through paint. As for 1/4 I only get it in mid high 14's can't get traction with tire needs slick to run out good. It breaks tires loss off line in second and third even with only 10psi in tires. And White Pigeon is 45 miles east of South Bend Indiana and just north of the state line.

And Chimney no it's not on MIVE or vwvortex I don't post enough on either site to be allowed to post forsale items got to have 30 or more post I think it is.

if any one is even interested post offers or send me a message thanks guys

ok guys any questions on either? the truck is excellent guys I may take less it get 18.5mpg I have got just under 20mpg but has been very consistent at 18.5mpg I get 10 mpg pulling a 18ft travel trailer I have on a very windy day and on a calm day I got almost 12mpg so very good for a 350 V8. if interested make offer please.

The VW is a good deal also make a great toy or even dd make any offer with in reason.

Both are great deals

i want my corrado back!!!! haha
i miss that car, how much are you asking for it?

give me close to 3500 and in the spring I will pay for the supercharger to go to kompressor kanada to get stage4 done to it and painted or polished or make me an offer on it. Look up the cost of the stage 4 upgrade

ok guys who want to be the next owner of the 1998 stepside 6,000 any one great truck

well guys the corrado is gone and I am the new owner of a yamaha yfz 450 now sweet. now do I sell the step side and get my suburban project truck, or sell it and get a dodge diesel again, or keep the stepside and when the motor goes out drop a 12v in it man hard decision there.