1998 peterbilt 330 hauler, one of a kind!

86Chummins

im selling my peterbilt. it originally had an 8.3 cummins but the previous owner put an m11 in it. it has an eaton 10 speed. air ride rear, cab, and seat. brand new rims and tires all the way around. has leather captains chairs. i bought it to haul my pulling tractors but i sold one tractor so im going back to using my pickup as a hauler. this truck needs work to be 100% road ready. I dont have time to finish it. It needs the speedometer and fuel guage hooked back up. also needs a clutch brake. the truck overheats if you load it hard because it still has the radiator from the 8.3. a bigger radiator and a fan shroud would keep it cool. other than that its ready to go. has all led lights. is setup for gooseneck trailer and electric brakes. truck is located in lima ohio. i drove it 3 hours home and it only got hot twice so you could drive it home if you have time to stop a few times. you dont need a cdl for this truck even though its air brakes. all you do is plate it as an RV, then anybody can drive it. insurance was about 100 a month through progressive commercial insurance. asking 17,000. cash only no trades please. call or text 330-612-3070 thanks go to this facebook post for the pictures because they wont upload on here. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152484765979593&set=gm.326820357470071&type=1&theater

Attachments

• 00t0t_kLNU9ateOTQ_600x450.jpg
    00t0t_kLNU9ateOTQ_600x450.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
Thats a good looking hauler, id drive the chit out of it.

Damn that would look good under my 3 car trailer! :drool1: :drool1: :drool1: :drool1:

Id love to have that truck to pull a 5 car with. Just not with the m11, had one before and it was a dog, although it was in a bigger truck. Sell it as a roller?

Id love to have that truck to pull a 5 car with. Just not with the m11, had one before and it was a dog, although it was in a bigger truck. Sell it as a roller?

Sounds like yours needed a visit to the Cummins doctor. They can be uprated to 500hp and believe me they run like a dog dipped in turpentine afterwards.

Sounds like yours needed a visit to the Cummins doctor. They can be uprated to 500hp and believe me they run like a dog dipped in turpentine afterwards.

Can't add much fuel without a charger swap. I think the highest Cummins file is 370hp. Custom programming can go much higher but they didn't get the nickname "M'a Lemon" for nothing so I wouldn't be surprised if the main caps didn't take a walk around the block with some real hp thrown at it.

Last edited:
Mmm, that would be the perfect crawle hauler, stretched out with a wedge bed on it....

I cant give you a mileage because i have not towed with it. but being a single axle it should get around 10 loaded. these dont have near the drag of a tandem truck. it is a 330hp motor. even though it was empty, it got with it for what it is. i cant imagine it being tuned to 500hp with a different charger. it would play with a 53ft hauler.. it is still for sale too so come take a look at it.