1998 s-10 project truck

grueny

I have a 98 s-10 that i need to get ride of. Its a regular cab short box. It has all the body work done. It has suicide doors, reverse tilt hood, talegate opens like a door, all shaved, custome bumpers, custom hood, all the hardware to finish the doors and electronics, it is primed. the only thing it need is a power plant and tranny, and interior. I have the stock interior and a set of racing sets to go with it. It is pretty much a rolling chassie. I started and have over $15k into this. I am asking $7k obo. I am open to trades for anything. I have an 03 cummins so i guess i wouldn't mind some parts for that or possibly another vehicle. They truck only has 71,000 miles on it. It is also lowered 5 inches in front and 3 out back. I also have all the stock parts like the interior door levers and that. I can also throw in a 8 inch sub box that is made for the truck to fit behind the seats. i will have pics on request and a link up her to what it looks likes now. My email is grueny0085@yahoo.com or my phone is 815-830-1018. This would be and easy finish for someone to drop in a power train and pant and go. Someone will have a bad little truck for cheap.

Thanks Brad

in the pics it shows the motor still in the truck. that will be coming out of it along with the tranny and the rims and tires. my stepdad has the same truck so his tires will be put on that truck. Other than that i thinkg nothing else will be changed.

this truck needs to go. Any reasonable offer will be considers. i am up for any trades also.

ok so an update the motor and tranny r staying in it. It is the 2.2L 4 cyclender. It has 71,000 miles on it. the only thing that it doesn't have is and intake. I have the stock one but its not on it.