1999 12v, twin turbo, ext cab

Goalie990

Its a 4 door 1999 with a 12v!! I have not owned this truck long but it was very very very well taken care of, its just not what I want. Very clean, runs and drives great some dents and clear coat pealing on the fender and hood no rust has 4 new tires front rotors and brakes upper and lower ball joint new front wheel bearings .dana 80 in the rear 60 up front seats and carpet is clean and no rips dash has a heat crack like most of the dodges, has rebuilt title, have over 6500 dollars in (TWIN turbos (hx35 over HT3B) rebuilt trans 5 speed dual disk south bend clutch with a 1 3/8 input shaft, 60 lb valve springs 4 k governor kit 4 inch exhaust turbo back ,boost and egt gauges.) Truck has NO RUST!!!! Just had a new Head gasket and head studs put in. One of the injector tips broke off in the cylinder so while it was all repaired I has head studs put in as well as new springs and titanium retainers and keepers. Truck has no problems. This is just a feeler, would like a built auto...
MORE PICS 1999 cummins pictures by goalie990 - Photobucket

Truck has 140,000 miles and the motor has 99,000 miles

The truck was a v10 and it was in a front end collision down low where it hit the axle and bend the axle back a little, the truck was then converted by a guy on this forum i can try and find out who and was bought from a guy on this forum, the whole drive-train was swapped from a 1996 Cummings. The work that was done is very good, the motor swap was done very well as well as the rest of the truck.

Bought the truck from Cumminslow, good guy he might be able to vouch for some of the stuff.

Swap was done by Northwest Diesel Service.

Email or text 248 701 three nine eight nine

[ame="http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff123/goalie990/1999%20cummins/"]1999 cummins pictures by goalie990 - Photobucket[/ame]

12,500 or trade for built auto! May also trade up for a CR but dont have to much money to work with.

May also trade for a cheaper cummins and cash..

I got a CR with a built tranny in it already but would need 7500 cash to boot. Also, have 2 12v auto trucks both need work in their own areas and have a built auto with 0 miles on the floor as well. call me if interested 586 212 one two seven three jim