1999-2002 2nd gen Sport Bumpers & Grilles

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
I have 3 sets of Sport Bumpers and grilles.
One set has the cut outs for tow hooks.

Asking $450 per grille and bumper set.

I also have 2 1998 ONLY fog light switches, $35 each.

Finally, I have 2 sets of Sport Taillights, 1 white set and 1 black set, $60 per set, plus shipping.

Reply, PM, Call or Text 402-780-5127.

Attachments

• 0710151207.jpg
    0710151207.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0
  • 0517151429.jpg
    0517151429.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm looking to run to East-Central Indiana this next week to pick up parts/truck, so I can drag whatever along.
Will also go further east if the need arises and the money's good, so please buy my crap. LOL

Mark.

Mark I am interested in the white one. Columbus Ohio. I will call at a better time of day

I'll be calling you tomorrow sir. I live in south eastern indiana, if the buyer backs out on my truck I'll take the red set up!

How much shipped to bc is it just the cover or the sub assembly as well

They are complete set ups, bumper, cover, lights, the works.
I am not interested in the hassles of Canadian/Cross boarder shipping.

They are all still fair game as far as I am concerned.

Mark.

Didnt know it was such a hassle must have changed since the last time i bought something from the states....

Damn, I need those taillights. Hopefully they are still around Thursday. They're OEM, correct?

Anyone wants to make $50 buy one of these and ship it to me on my dime paypal ready

Those are nearly always tore up, if not, then they are all rusted to guinea and gone.

Mark.

Yea I figured it was a long shot. Having a tough time finding a Paintable one. I haven't been too impressed with the quality of the aftermarket stuff.

Okay, I lost some contacts on my phones, so from now on I am NOT doing texting, it gets very hard to sort.

So, to the 2 fellows in Indiana, contact me on these via PM, because this all went to schit.

Mark.

Okay, no word from either and I'm leaving in a few hours.
Might end up in a junker next week while I'm scrapping. :doh:

Mark.

Back