1999 4x4 q-cab sport

csutton7

Well I need to sell my truck, I've got to many vehicles and due to the CA smog crap I'm not gonna sled pull, dyno or race so there's no reason to keep it when I can't have it like I want...

1999 4x4 q-cab long bed sport--leather interior--jbl subwoofer under rear seat, mbqartz speakers, scheid hrvp, helix 2 cam, bullydog valve springs, double o-ringed head with receiver grooves, copper head gasket, red valve cover, pdr innercooler, dual red top optimas, fluidampr harmonic balancer, DTT billet flex plate, J&H built tranny with tons of billet parts, custom output shaft(same size as nv4500), 1 piece 35 spline with spool and lockouts on front, Dana 80 rear, Lazar 3" ladder bars, cutom aeromotive fuel system with stainless lines, racor fuel filter, 1 yr old hx35 turbo less than 1000 miles, 5" stack thru camper shell, ladder rack, 7" lift, 36x14.5x16.5 PJ on Weld super single rims, front and rear receiver hitches, PSC hydraulic assist steering, custom front long arms ----probably more, but this is off the top of my head.....speedometer reads 135,000 but more like 150,000 miles

there's damage to the passenger side rear quarter panel when a tire came apart, but it's low and really if you don't look for it you glance right over it, but it's there

$13,000 b/o

passes smog, but brake light stays on due to front end change ---chris

csutton7ATcomcastDOTnet

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg