1999 Cummins 12v Twin Turbo

Goalie990

Its a 4 door 1999 with a 12v!! very very very well taken care of, its just not what I want. Very clean, runs and drives great some dents and clear coat pealing on the fender and hood no rust has 4 new tires front rotors and brakes upper and lower ball joint new front wheel bearings .dana 80 in the rear 60 up front seats and carpet is clean and no rips dash has a heat crack like most of the dodges, has rebuilt title, have over 6500 dollars in (TWIN turbos (hx35 over HT3B) rebuilt trans 5 speed dual disk south bend clutch with a 1 3/8 input shaft, 60 lb valve springs 4 k governor kit 4 inch exhaust turbo back ,boost and egt gauges.) Truck has NO RUST!!!! Just had a new Head gasket, head studs, titanium retainers and keepers put on. Truck has no problems.

Truck has 140,000 miles and the motor has 99,000 miles

Reason for rebuilt title: The truck was a v10 and it was in a front end collision down low where it hit the axle and bend the axle back a little, the truck was then converted, the whole drive-train was swapped from a 1996 Cummings. The work that was done is very good, the motor swap was done very well as well as the rest of the truck.

Swap was done by Northwest Diesel Service.

[ame="http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff123/goalie990/1999%20cummins/"]1999 cummins pictures by goalie990 - Photobucket[/ame]

Email or text 248 701 three nine eight nine

that is 1 nice truck rust free and a lot of money went into this truck. ask me how i know.

Yes it truly is, I just need money right now. Really don't want to sell.