1999 Dodge 2500 4x4 LOW MILES!

Limited

Slow N' Quiet
Looks like I am going to be out of work in another week, so the truck is for sale.

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Auto regular cab SLT. 113,000 miles. Truck was bone stock until around 100,000 miles. Has power windows/locks, A/C (needs recharge every year) cruise, CD, etc.

First of all, there is something wrong in the trans. It was originally a full billet DTT, was rebuilt last summer with DTT master kit, new Garmon 300M billet input, new Haisley 300M output. After I put it back in, I put maybe 10 miles on it and something let go, truck will barely move. Just slips. Seems to have all the gears, because if you put it in low you can get moving and it shifts through the gears. I am 90% sure the torque converter is shot as I reused it and did not have it gone through. It is an ATS 5 Star, still has 2 years left on the warranty. Just needs to go back to ATS. Truck has been sitting since this happened last summer, so the rebuild and input and output shafts are literally brand new.

*Dana 80 rear with disc brakes. (Rear brakes plugged off right now, brake line leaking somewhere around the fuel tank.)
*ATS Aurora 4000 turbo
*F1 Mach 6 injectors
*Quad ADR with old style Pulse monitor. Everything works but some buttons push kinda hard. Comes with both regular ADR box and 4K box.
*Airdog 150 with drawstraw and everything. Runs out of fuel at around 1/4 tank since install.
*Head studs and fire rings
*Reman SO VP44 at around 80K miles or so
*New engine harness at same time
*Weld 16" Typhoon wheels with 305 General Grabber AT's

Lot more small things, 5" stack, etc. Body is not great with rust on fenders and clearcoat almost gone on the hood. Tear in driver seat, cracked up dash. Its green with the gray bottom. I will have more pictures up as soon as I find a camera.

I want to be very honest about the truck. Any questions about anything please ask. Needs a new intercooler boot, hot side at the cooler is torn. It has been sitting for 2 years in the barn. Runs consistent 12.75 in the quarter with regular ADR box. Never ran it down the track with 4K box.

Pretty firm at $9,000. If the trans was fixed I would be asking $12,000. I can possibly deliver it. Located outside of Princeton Illinois 61356. Call/text (847)-833-six nine zero nine. Only picture I have right now. Thanks for looking.
2010_Diesel_Truck_Drag_Day55.jpg

$8,500. The front end is rather loose, it was "redone" at the dealer several years back under warranty. Not sure what all was replaced then but it drove good and tight for a while.

Also forgot it has a Sonnax billet intermediate shaft,ATS billet flexplate, Goerend valve body, Mag Hytec deep pan.

Last edited:
Rear end needs seals. Just to clarify the VP44 has around 30,000 miles on it.

Thats really not a bad looking truck bud. That rust and rot is minimal and looks like it can be cleaned up. 8500 for a 12 sec truck with low miles sounds like a good price, as long as it really is just the converter.

Free bump.

Just took off the bug shield and polished up the wheels. Will get interior pictures up hopefully soon.