1999 dodge v8 dakota for trade

One_Nasty_I6

hello yall im thinking about maybe trading my dodge dakota for a diesel. its got a 318 v8 that only has 28k miles on it. the truck has 145k on the truck. when the motor was replaced so was the tourque converter. the trucks straight outta california and has only been up here in ny since december of 2010. thruck is totally rust free besides the drivers side front fender which i will get to in a minute. it has and after market throttle body and headers into a magnaflo exhaust. the computer has been reflashed and now is catless and this truck sounds mean! it has a 3 inch rancho lift and 33 inch tires. the tires on it are pretty lowbut i have bfg at tkos for it for the right deal. also has a custom made front bumper that doubles as an air tank

Now for the bad....
the roof is pretty fadded due to dodges great clear coat ha.
the hood has a small wrinkle on the drivers side that was there when i bought it.
has a small oil leak that im pretty sure is the rear crank seal
and ofcourse i got into a small fender bender and messed the drivers side fender and light up. now i do work at an auto parts store and can get the parts to fix it and put them with the truck again for the right deal.

im sure im forgetting stuff so just hit me up with any questions. now i can add some cash but dont get nuts on me i dont have 15k laying around. interested in basically all models of cummins and duramaxs no fords. im located in ny so closer the better but stuff can be worked out. thanks and look forward to getting some offers!

IMG_20120119_150939.jpg

damage can be seen here
IMG_20120119_150918.jpg

and before the accident
IMG_20110824_121349.jpg