1999 F-250 7.3

J

johndeere1

99 F-250 Superduty XLT Exstended Cab, Long Box Dark Blue Ext and a Light Blue Interior all Cloth Bench seat up frront with flip up Council and becnh seat in the back. Has a 4in BDS Suspension Lift, sits 315/75/R16 Cooper ST with Off Set Dick Cepek Rims. Truck has 165,*** miles on it. I put it in a new Jasper Monster Box Tranny with Billet Torq Converter. Truck comes with a 6 Stage TS tuned chip just installed, also has a Three Piller pod with Boost, Trans, and Pyro. K&N intake, 4in Exhaust. Just put in an AAM Posi in the rear along with a new Drive Shaft. U-Joints were all replaced this past winter along with the Wheel Bearings. Truck got a new Tranny Cooler when the Transmission was replaced and I also put another Trans Cooler on just for safe being. Also has Vortec Spray in Bed Liner and also comes with the 5th wheel Hitch rails. Tranny is still under Warranty and it is Transferable. I know I am for getting somethings any questions send me a message or call 231-578-6403. I will Try to get some pics up This week. Aksing $12,500