1999 F-250 white quad cab Lariat built 7.3

lilmike113

I am thinking about selling my 99 f250 its has 164k on the body there is 0 rust the body is rhino lined. The motor however has 25k on it and the transmission has 23k on it. It has a 4 inch lift with triple shocks in the front. Dual steering stabilizers and traction bars. 7 gauges in the truck 2 pyros, fuel pressure, nitrous which is not hooked up, boost, trans temp, and oil temp.
7 inch single stack
engine: 7.3 powerstroke
arp headstuds
comp 910 valve springs
garrett 38r
diesel innovation stage 3 hybrid injectors "mini me's"
big oil from dual terminator hpops
regulated return fuel system with fass pump
boost fooler
fluid damper
nitrous
transmission:
suncoast torque converter
billet input
billet output

Tell me what you guys are thinking on this! Im not sure how much to sell for give me some thoughts. Im open to offers. I would trade for a car of some sort with power.

Attachments

• truck 10.jpg
    truck 10.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • truck 8.jpg
    truck 8.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
  • truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • truck6.jpg
    truck6.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
bump! I know someone wants to buy this truck its a beast! I just need to get rid of it because I am in school and don't have time for it.

Truck is still for sale!!! I need to downsize to a car because I do a lot of traveling for golf. I am looking for a 05/06 g35 sedan if anyone wants to trade. Someone buy this thing!!! brand new airdog 2 fuel pump just put on last week. Truck runs great! It needs a new home!

where are you located, i might be interested. also pm me a round about price you ae thinking.

Sale fell through never talked to the guy. Still for sale $16,000 or best offer. This is a great truck!

i work at a car lot, i almost want to purchase the audi we have there, so i can trade you! ha. Good luck with the sale.