1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

richielee90

Cummins
1999 BLACK Trans Am true WS6 car. MAKE AN OFFER!!!! NEED IT GONE. I'm puttting this on here to see if i can sell as is, ONLY COSMETIC DAMAGE. NO structure or frame damage. just outer body parts. I hit a deer in the car and insurance is giving me alot of trouble so I would rather sale as is. It wouldn't cost much to have it back perfect, It Is still fully driveable the way it is. TITLE IS CLEAN AND CLEAR
Ebony leather interior in very good shape. Only one small spot on drivers seat from getting in and out. Like most cars this model
112,500 miles. 5.7 LS1 T56 6 speed trans with B&M Short Throw shifter, but needs a shift fork for third and fourth. 3rd and 4th are still functional, but hard to get into. I’ve had it priced to be fixed for $300. I still drive the car the way it is.
The motor has had quite a bit of work put into it.
5.7 LS1 with 5.3 Aluminum Heads on it which raise the compression,
ARP Head Studs.
Roler rockers
Comp Cam (don't know the specs on the cam but it has a pretty agressive idle)
Long Tube headers
EGR DELETE
8.5mm MSD wires
FLOWMASTER muffler with full exhaust. 3in over axle
Bullitt race Mufflers in place of the cats They are good to run by themselves also. If it had cut outs
This is a very good running car. Come ride in it and you’ll be hooked. Doesn't smoke or burn oil, Just changed the oil 1,000 miles ago with V1 30w racing oil. Should be over 400hp.
Speed Strut Tower Bar. 3:73 gears, lowering springs, better sway bars. It has like new Black Z06 Wheels 17x9 275 tires front and 18x10.5 w/ 295 rear tires, good tires. Wouldn't be afarid to take it anywhere. You can have A TRUE WS6 for a good price and fix it and turn around and sale it for good money. These are high value cars. I just dont' want it anymore. . Call or Text 615-670-0545 anytime. May consider some trades but be reasonable. But mostly interested in Cummins. No SCAMS Pictures are of before and after the damage. The Paint is in very good shape. You can Part the car out for this money. It has the RPO codes on the inside of the doors to prove it is a ws6.

The WS6 pictures by richielee90 - Photobucket

NEEDS PASSENGER FENDER, MIRROR, THE HOOD HAS A SPOT BUSTED ONE THE CORNER, COULD BE FIXED. NEEDS WINSHIELD AND HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY. I still have the blask metal lid for the head light so you wont need that. Very easily could make this a drag car, or a daily driver either one.

Yeah I am looking for a truck. I could give a little money in between. The asking price is $5500 o.b.o meant to include it in the listing. And don't low ball, it's useless.

Last edited:
Yeah man i understand lol. I thought i had the price on there. It's a great running car. Should be a solid 12 second car with some cheater slicks.

Sweet car man, wish I could afford it. I had a 02 ws6 and I loved it. Heres a bump for ya atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.