1999 QCSB 4x4, built trans, mods $13,000

nate_88

It's a 1999 QCSB 4x4, all power, running boards, tool box, leveling kit with 285/75-16s on Eagle Alloys or 325/65-18s on Mazzi Hulks 18x10. Truck did have 315/75-16s, but these don't look that much smaller. Cowl induction hood, straight pipe 4" with 5" SS tip, built transmission from Thurston County Transmission with Suncoast TDTC and paperwork, oil changed on time religiously (engine every 3-5000 miles and trans every 12,000 miles with filter). LSD rear end with synthetic. Quadzilla Adrenaline with Pulse monitor, trailer brake controller, full DiPricol Optix gauges (0-60 boost, 0-30 FP, EGT), Walbro 392 lift pump with GFS kit installed by Dynomite Diesel Performance (19-21 psi @ idle) and new injection pump from DDP around 180,000 miles (have paperwork but that's just an estimate). Randy Ellis Design light bar with 4 Eagle Eye lights (very very bright), locking gas cap, and Recon Big Rig running lights. Comes with the original Infinity sound system which has a tape and CD player. 203,XXX on the clock. Clean inside and out, and a very strong/smooth running truck! Just put on practically brand new Cooper STTs last Friday (April 2) and am actually getting about 2 more mpg with these (285s) compared to my 315s. When I got the tires, they told my I would need front brakes soon, but it still brakes perfectly fine. Fresh oil change with Lucas Oil Stabilizer and new filter today (April 6), and will have a new fuel filter by the weekend. You can also get a hold of me at (3six0) 7one0-3two38, text or call. More pictures and info available upon request. Thanks for looking!

$13,000

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

HPIM1751.jpg

Photo0284.jpg

there's such a thing as a good 53 block? im not trying to be a dick at all, just curious where your reasoning comes in

there were some 53 blocks that had the thick casting like the 55 block but the only way to prove this is removing a freeze plug and actually getting physical measurements.

lavon

There were supposedly some serial numbers that could reference which 53 blocks were good and which were not. A quick search could give you an idea toward which numbers are ideal.

There were supposedly some serial numbers that could reference which 53 blocks were good and which were not. A quick search could give you an idea toward which numbers are ideal.

Yeah, from what I've been told and researched, if it hasn't cracked by now then it will most likely not crack. If someone could tell me which numbers to look for and where then I would be more than happy to look.

There's a button at the top of the page that says "Search". It does wonders.

There's a button at the top of the page that says "Search". It does wonders.

Wow, I thought since you knew about the serial numbers that you'd potentially know what they were. I didn't expect a smart a$$ answer. Something along the lines of, "I'm not sure what they are, but if you do a search it should come up with something," would be more appropriate, but thanks.

Sorry, let me rephrase. "I'm not sure what they are, but if you do a search it should come up with something." Or maybe just, "Refer to Post #13." There, your feelings better? Welcome to CompD.