1st Annual Southern KY Fall Pull and Dirt Drags

kino_fab

KTPA Tech Official
The 1st Annual Southern Kentucky Fall Sled Pull and Dirt Drags will be held September 11th and 12th at the Hart Co. Fairgrounds in Munfordville, Ky.

Friday Night Starting at 7pm CST:

Sled pull featuring 2.6 Diesel Trucks and Super Street Diesel trucks (KOTTPA rules on both classes. $20 hook fee. Payout for both classes are $300, $150, $75, $65, $50. Also will have Antique Tractor Classes. 50% payback of the entree fee's. Call (270)590-1052 for more info on the tractor classes.

Saturday Afternoon Starting at 1pm CST:

Drop of the hands Diesel Dirt Drags!!! 2 classes, Auto tranny class and Manual tranny class. Payouts are $150, $75, $50

Saturday Night Starting at 7pm:
KOTTPA Sanctioned Sled Pull featuring 6 classes:
4000lb Mini Trucks Gassers
5500lb Prostreet 2wd Gassers
5200lb Modified Stock 2wd Gassers
6200lb Prostreet 4wd Gassers
8500lb 2.5 Street Diesel Trucks
8500lb Super Street Diesel Trucks

Must be a member of KOTTPA to pull Saturday Night. You may join at the track. One time Hook Fee for non-members Saturday night is $50. Bring your Helments!!! Payout for all classes are $300, $150, $75, $65, $50. For more info and rules go to 403 Forbidden

Concessions Provided by G&G Bar-B-Q:
Shoulder Sandwiches
CheeseBurgers
Hot Dogs
Nachos
French Fries
Cheese Fries
20oz Coke Products

For more info call Larry Corbin at (270)590-1051 or Tony Corbin at (270)590-1052

Should be a fun filled weekend!!! Hope to see alot of you guys there!!! Come on out and join the fun!!!

How long you gonna be up north Trav, I'm gonna try to pull several more times before this motor gets torn apart. Need to get some things figured out.

What's munfordville close to? might have to come if it's close enough.

It's on I-65 up past Bowling Green. Think it's probably an hour and half, maybe 2, from nashville.

Well i won't make this one since the 11th is my last shift at Gallatin and the 12th i am at wema so maybe the next one

Directions: Take I-65 to exit 65. Turn left onto 31W. Go straight through town (not a very big town at all). Go about 2 miles out of town and the fair grounds is on the left. If you come to a small green sign for the rural area called Rowletts, you have gone about 150ft too far lol.

Hey Crew991 nice background of station 2 LoL make sure an give Luke hell before you leave after he gets back!

I've seen your truck there an @ the station across from BJ's all the time never knew you were a member here!

Hey Justin I'll be there Saturday night can't wait been a month off my right foots get'n itchy! LoL

I got a trailer. My 14" tires on the ol' bronco fit, dunno about your 15" though.

Question? I run 36" tires but they are not true 36's, can I still run cause it says 35" tires are the max.