1st Gen Intercooler?

cybermrc

Young Gun
Does anyone have any 1st gen intercooler pictures they'd be willing to share? I'm trying to decide if one will fit into a project I'm working on; and I think it'd be a perfect fit.

If anyone has one for sale and is willing to take some measurements, I'd be willing to buy it too. :Cheer:

:thankyou2:

Here'a a 1st Gen I/C and a 1st Gen I/C next to a 99 Powerstroke I/C.

Attachments

• IMG_1763.JPG
    IMG_1763.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 1993 Intercooler Install 008.jpg
    1993 Intercooler Install 008.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 38
i got a factory one that held 38psi of boost if you want it.pm me its sitin in the atic i put a ps cooler in it and lookin for another pscooler for my 85

Randy if you make it out this way this summer, I'll trade you the PS IC I have for that stock IC. If we both still have them by then.

i got a factory one that held 38psi of boost if you want it.pm me its sitin in the atic i put a ps cooler in it and lookin for another pscooler for my 85

Hey Randy,

You have a stock 1st gen Dodge ('89-93) intercooler for sale, right?

If so, PM me a price. Really looking to buy one!
Thanks
Chuck

I have a 93 in good shape - held 45-50 psi with no issues for the last two years
removed now that I run a single charger as I am runnin a water/air
make me an offer plus shipping.
Trades are welcome as well
I need a 4 9/16" turbo flange, and clamp, for a Pro52 charger

I have a 93 in good shape - held 45-50 psi with no issues for the last two years
removed now that I run a single charger as I am runnin a water/air
make me an offer plus shipping.
Trades are welcome as well
I need a 4 9/16" turbo flange, and clamp, for a Pro52 charger

where are you located? price on shipping to 92336?

Thanks!
Chuck

what year powerstroke intercoolers are you all using for the intercooler swap into these 1st gen Dodges?

I seen where some upgrade to the 6.0 intercooler in place of the 99-03 7.3 PS intercooler... does that mean the 6.0 one could work also or do they just get too big and not fit like the little bit smaller 99-03 7.3 PS???

I'm asking all this for use in my 83. The connection is that I'm told an intercooler from a 1st gen Dodge will go right in the GM so I thought maybe what would work in the 1st gen dodge (what we are talking about here) would maybe also work for me in the GM???

Thanks

Here's my intercooler.

WaterGation049.jpg

WaterGation034.jpg

I believe the 6.0 intercooler should fit but it has plastic ends. That is why most stray away from it. It is a little larger than the 7.3 cooler.

Here's my intercooler.

dude thats a nice rig!!homemade??i am looking into a watter system and need some ideas could you tell me what kind of pump you are useing and where you got them seloniods also what kinds of power gains you are getting/egt drops lastly how do you like the 3 stage system??? thanks so much,ryan