1st Post from the ATL.

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Just wanna introduce myself as a new forum member...

Nick Name: Big Swole

Profession: Police Officer

Ride: Silver 2005 Dodge CTD 2500 4x4 Laramie, Bully Dog TDDL w/ Crazy Larry, BD Outlook monitor, Volant 4" turbo back, Volant Air Intake, CFM+ manifold, Quadzilla Boost Fooler, FASS 150/95gph

Looking to purchase: Gonna have my tranny done by GARMON'S DIESEL here in McDonough, GA...........Also I Really Need some advice about a good STACKING option for my BD w/Crazy Larry.........Bigger Turbo down the road!!!

I've only been into Diesel since my new purchase 2 years ago and been researching a lot lately.....I made some performance purchases without knowing much, so my setup might not be optimal. I am looking for ANY advice and knowledge to get me safely into the 12's..........

Hope everyone is Well......God Bless!!

P.S. Garmon's Diesel Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice stat sheet....

i dont know is that stak mention will break you in to the 12s

i know several are runnin smarty with good results
you should be low 14 high 13 right now or faster

Twisted Shifter said:
Nice chattin with ya ....... enjoy the stay ........
Thanks........I'll be around from time to time

Later.............God Bless!

malibu795 said:
nice stat sheet....

i dont know is that stak mention will break you in to the 12s

i know several are runnin smarty with good results
you should be low 14 high 13 right now or faster

Yeah, My Outlook give 1/4 mile times and 0-60 times and I know it totally not correct, but its says my best is a 12.94 and 5.76 (0-60mph)........Like I said, its bogus but the cool thing is to see my improvement with it after intalling each upgrade.....It does actually show my gains...

I figured high 13's........but haven't gotta to a track yet........Gonna get Dunbar to dyno it after Garmon's does my Tranny and see where im at...

Welcome, Ask Jeff he will get you on the right track to your goals. I wish I would have had him done my whole trans before I left:doh: Where do you work. I was a FF for Dekalb for 8 yrs before I moved back.

:welcome: to Comp D

You can stack that BDDL with a little pressure and pick up some HP. (Edge EZ, TS Mp8, or a few others) Get that tranny done, you will fall in love with your truck all over again. :rockwoot:

haz-mat19 said:
Welcome, Ask Jeff he will get you on the right track to your goals. I wish I would have had him done my whole trans before I left:doh: Where do you work. I was a FF for Dekalb for 8 yrs before I moved back.

I work for the City of Smyrna P.D........Been there about a year.....Came from Forest Park P.D.........Where did you move to?

Amish Elegance said:
:welcome: to Comp D

You can stack that BDDL with a little pressure and pick up some HP. (Edge EZ, TS Mp8, or a few others) Get that tranny done, you will fall in love with your truck all over again. :rockwoot:

Yeah, the tranny is a must!!!...It's just so hard to drop 4-5 grand as opposed to 3-5 hundred for some more power.......ya know.........

The tranny will be done soon, even if I have to put it on my Credit Card......I think once I do that and find a good stack, I'll probably be done for a while......Just gonna enjoy what I got for a while, If I can keep the will power to stop there!!! =)

Welcome. Do you write tickets for leaving large clouds of smoke at each intersection? If you do, you may want to lay low.... :hehe:

4x4dually said:
Welcome. Do you write tickets for leaving large clouds of smoke at each intersection? If you do, you may want to lay low.... :hehe:

Heck No!!!! Shoot, If anything i would stop them just to see what kinda mods they had!!......I love this New Diesel World im in!!!!!!!! Been in it two years now and I can't get enough!!! Just too bad it cost so much money to play.....

I don't really like doing traffic that much......I feal bad writing someone for something I do all the time.......

Back