2-47RE dodge converters

jroderick

cleaning out the shop and need to get rid of some old parts from a few trucks ago. i have two converters for a 47re dodge trans, one is an aftermarket performance tow converter (not sure the brand) maybe 3k miles and the other is a good stock converter (60k), ended up going with a full trans kit instead. like to get 200+ shipping a piece but will entertain offers, you can use them or just send it in on a core charge which is usually 300-400 bucks. either way a savings

honestly i couldnt tell ya its been so long i cant remember. ill see if i can get ahold of the guy in the morning and get some specs. i would hate to tell ya one way and it be different. thats half the reason im gettin rid of them so cheap because i dont know much about it i know it was around 900-1100 when i bought it, he said it was a real good towing t/c and its green and i dont know any of the big brands that coat their stuff green. the other one is stock

Im going to make a call tommrow, Im pretty sure I want the billet cover one

Found out the spec's on the towing one. Is it billet faced or just got the billet ring on the out side of it to help with heat.

the green one is from B&I converters out of oklahoma city, its a 2disc with a Billet ring

No but here is all the info i got on them- B&I Torque Converters 1011 Northwest 12th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73106-6805
(405) 557-0026

MODS please close this ad they are actually 48RE converters

Last edited:
Back