2.5 puller project

Penni

Finally starting to order parts for my 2.5 puller project.. needing quotes for a few things

Nv4500 3600 or 3850 dual disk clutch 1 3/8 input.. truck will never make huge power, I'm guessing 500-600ish hp I hope, sled pull mostly street only occasionally... upgraded hydro as well for a 98 12v... (auto to manual swap) I'm worried about "over-clutching" the truck with the 3850... thoughts?

Injectors and dv's... I have contacted smokem, still waiting on a reply, but I'm thinking 5x18 and full cuts... also open to suggestions...

Already received several quotes for 4.10 and 4.88 ring and pinion/carrier/spool etc... thank you for that...

Got cpp traction bars coming... they're on sale currently

Also looking for a charger, talking to a member about a billet WS charger... but also open to any offers/suggestions, no commitment made yet...

Umm, my budget is fairly limited, the whole idea behind this build is just to have fun, hence why I'm not going all out with crazy headwork, $2500 pump, cam, etc... maybe down the road I'll get to that point, but for now just looking to get started, so I'm open to suggestions on if you think I could use it/need it for pulling...

Any help our thoughts/input would be greatly appreciated...

Sent from phone