2.5in before and after the map groove.
"Stock" location of map groove
.250 map groove width or narrower.
Any size turbine
Any size exhaust housing
Any center section
NO CLIPPED OR STEPPED WHEELS...

....go

I am playing around with different turbos for the 2.5 diesel pick up class for sled pulling. Just curious on everyone's thoughts on which direction to go what is better s400.....s300....gt42...etc

Best bet for the most power would be a custom profile wheel with larger exducer and a floating bore inlet to the compressor with smooth radius transition feeding the inlet of the mwe groove, larger mwe groove the better. For that small of inducer I'd go with a 6 blade compressor.

Turbine/housing selection would have to be based of drivetrain variables.

JEB, or ED is where I'd go. Although JEB is not know to get things done in a hurry.

Best bet for the most power would be a custom profile wheel with larger exducer and a floating bore inlet to the compressor with smooth radius transition feeding the inlet of the mwe groove, larger mwe groove the better. For that small of inducer I'd go with a 6 blade compressor.

Turbine/housing selection would have to be based of drivetrain variables.

JEB, or ED is where I'd go. Although JEB is not know to get things done in a hurry.

Neither is ED. Actually I've never had any deadline met on any custom parts I've ever had made/built, not just turbos.

Last edited:
I'd stay away from JEB unless your willing to wait a while... like a long while...

I went with a local builder to me and had one within a week. I contacted some known builders including JEB and they didnt seem interested in making one since the rules are so restrictive. Also ditto on the wait time with JEB... 8 week lead time

I could have worked with 8 weeks.

Took them over 4 months and they missed every "deadline" we agreed on.

I'm speakin of JEB, that is.

I could have worked with 8 weeks.

Took them over 4 months and they missed every "deadline" we agreed on.

I'm speakin of JEB, that is.

Same here... Plus I was finally sent an oversped charger off the dyno that didn't make it out the driveway. But let's not turn this into a bash on Jeb thread. I think the op gets the picture...