(2) 6.7 stock exhaust systems.

mysupersportss

Hey guys I have 2 complete stock sets of exhausts for 6.7s.... Dont know what they are worth and I know there has to be a price so 1000.00ea.... Im located close to Richmond Indiana and am in Indianapolis Indiana and dayton ohio pretty often. Let me know if anyone is interested or if anyone has any insite on what I should sell em for.... I know the numbers on the one are 2196aap, 2198aap... and on the other one is 2196aap, and cant read the other very well?

Hey guys I have 2 complete stock sets of exhausts for 6.7s.... Dont know what they are worth and I know there has to be a price so 1000.00ea.... Im located close to Richmond Indiana and am in Indianapolis Indiana and dayton ohio pretty often. Let me know if anyone is interested or if anyone has any insite on what I should sell em for.... I know the numbers on the one are 2196aap, 2198aap... and on the other one is 2196aap, and cant read the other very well?

Considering that it's possible that suddenly people have to undelete their trucks and require a replacement, your prices are very fair for them.
New stuff could easily be triple that.

Mark.

You'll have to find some sucker to purchase these that's going to re-use them on a truck. Scrap price is what most will pay which may be close to asking price but I've sold many at scrap price here in Texas.

Back