2.6 legal turbo for sale

dodge.01grizzly

Area diesel s400 turbo, legal for 2.6 class, meets all the rules, 66mm comp wheel, race bearings, 1.0 a/r housing, t4, has roughly 18 hooks on it, could used on the street as well i would think. No road miles on it tho...$1300OBO...please dont pm me asking for bottom dollar. If you have serious interest in it, give me a reasonable offer and we'll discuss it.

Depends how you mean tight when it comes to a turbo. Il say its minimal movement, same as when I bought it.

What is the turbo?

Is the comp wheel a true 66? Or trimmed for 66 protrusion?

What's the turbine? 1.0 ar, got it.

83? 88?

The turbo is a s400 based turbo. Clipped to fit compressor wheel, so no its not a true 66mm wheel. My no genius when it comes to turbos, especially the exhaust side of things, so all i can tell you is what they wrote down on my paperwork when i bought it...Exhaust wheel 3.286 -2.925 or 74mm, whatever all that means, Im guessin 74mm, but seems a little small, maybe not. If someone would like to jump in and help me out, id appreciate it as to what that truely means.

On another note...I just bought a 07 commonrail megacab that has 90hp nozzles on it. Il be getting efi live in a few months, and plan to put an aftermarket turbo on it. So what im basically askin if anybody thinks the turbo i have listed would be a good one to use or not. I do pull my pulling truck with it, so i want it to work well for that also. Thanks for any help. If anybody is interested in the turbo, let me know because it is still for sale.

Ok, the exhaust is 83mm inducer.

Where are you gettin 74mm? Is the comp 74 clipped for 66 protrusion?

no i dont believe so, i wish i knew what i was doin when it came to posting pics on here, id take a pic of the paper they gave me...but the 74mm was written after the 2.925...so maybe they mean the exhaust wheel is 83inducer side and 74excuder side? Sorry bout all the trouble.

Back