2.6 PPL Western Series?

RSieck

Seems like according to the results on PPL's website there has been a decent amount of iron showing up. 26 or so 4.1 limited pros in Mound City a couple weeks ago..

Guess we'll see how many MO/KS guys travel up into Iowa Thursday night in Independence, hope to see a good show!

They are all planning on coming if they are together. There are 3 that I can think of that won't be in Iowa that were at the first couple events though.
I would think 10+ trucks assuming there are some iowa trucks that also come out.

Should be a few Iowa trucks there. I know of 1 that isn't ready yet that would be there. Might even get a few from Wisconsin?? Idk

Looks like there was a good showing for the pull. Looks like trucks from MO, KS, IA, and WI.

Results were pretty close too. Second through 7th only had 5 foot between them.

Looks like there was a good showing for the pull. Looks like trucks from MO, KS, IA, and WI.

Results were pretty close too. Second through 7th only had 5 foot between them.

Are there vids?

I just saw the results posted from Power and noise photo. I haven't seen any video yet.

1. Larse Blue Smoothie express
2. Lowry Trailer Trends
3. Matthews Cole Rollin

I have video, working on uploading them now and tomorrow morning. Have probably close to 20 videos to upload from Wed/Thurs..lol