2.6 Protrusion Consensus

Ted its fine and most pullers from OHIO, Ky and In will have no issues , its the other DUMB ASSES who will and still have no clue on what to do

There is no grey aera the:

-MWE CANNOT BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE 2.6" BORE
-THE 2.6" BORE CANNOT TAPER
-MWE CANNOT EXCEED .250"
-COMPRESSOR WHEEL FINS MUST ENTER THE 2.6" BORE FOR .125"

Brandon
Brandon
All the space between the words is gray!

At least on my screen!LOL

Any rules on billet wheels. Maybe we should stick with non bullet wheels and factory Borg covers with mwe groove at .250?

why no billets? i have been asked this allready. billet = bad because it holds up? no billet rods either cause they wont break? where do you stop.

If you had an idea of no billet wheels then why didnt you bring it up at the meeting.
build the best turbo that you have the resourses of know how or cash to build to the rules and come run her for what she is worth.

Ted

Danny don't get anymore started than there already is. This whole thread is dumb the rules are so simple it is stupid to even question them. If you don't like our Ohio rules then don't pull here is the way I see it. The way Brandon has show evertyhing is correct and probably the way it is going to be.

I would rather see a universal type rule than debate this any longer, if the masses are fine with this set of guidelines and wording, then it is in the best interest to push for comformity.

Allan
you are right this thread spun all the way to almost a total waste of time there is definately so out in left field stuff in here.

smokem, did you miss the part where im going to get with some of the others to try to get a uniform thing going.

johnboy dont worry we will get rid of the gray areas. i have already talked to my sister about working on the wording since she dun got all learned at the big skool. she will help me fill the gray areas with red or black, or which collor do you prefer.

this is way more simple than you guys are making it. im going to put this in bold because i have been asked it at least 50 times and so have the other guys i talked to today, we all feel the same way.WE ARE NOT GOING TO LET OUR RULES BE DICTATED BY A PULL THAT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE A YEAR. If we can get together on theses rules we will have over 100 pulls next year running the same rules in three states, with just the guys i talked to today. Why should we conform to people who change their rules depending on what parts they have the most of in stock?
Ted

smokem, did you miss the part where im going to get with some of the others to try to get a uniform thing going.

Yes, I was hinting toward the idea of ending the debate, and push to make a common class, arguing isn't getting anyone anywhere.

I agree 150% done discussing it any more just trying to answer pm s people are sending me in public so all people might get the answer to something they wanted to know

Ted

johnboy dont worry we will get rid of the gray areas. i have already talked to my sister about working on the wording since she dun got all learned at the big skool. she will help me fill the gray areas with red or black, or which collor do you prefer.

Actually I prefer Green!:lolly:

So a charger meeting all of the stipulations will not be allowed if it has a bushing? I don't see why this would be a problem.

Because someone can't make money on it! That's all this rule is going to accomplish, putting money in someone else's pocket.

The billet wheel idea was not my thoughts.. just someone who was at the meeting but because they didnt pull this year they could not voice there opinion... I could care less. I buy whatever is needed to pull!

Danny I was just given u crap. Doesn't matter to me either. U coming to court house tomorrow?

Back