Diesel.power

Motor
Scheid big Tk pull cam
Haisley mahle 2.6 pistons
Haisley girdle, rod bolts rods & mains
balanced rotating mass
Haisley push rods & tappets
billet tappet cover & front cover
,ported & polished head, head has Haisley o-rings, Haisley titanium retainers & keepers & springs
banks twin ram intake
sparco air to air
Haisley 2.6 s4 T6
Haisley exhaust manifold
. 250 cut on pistons
Cam it's the biggest flat tappet Haisley & Scheid have Intake 232/252 Lift 375 intake 351 exhaust
Scheid quick rate 13mm
Dual feed injectors
Motor 20 over
Less than 10 hooks

Drive line.

488 front and rear
Rear spool
Front 100% Detroit
Dyna track big axle kit front
ScS rear axles
Brand new 5 speed
The big dhd transfer case
Haisley comp puller clutch
Duals
Bfgs on aluminum eagle alloys

This should cover basics . the result of Rudy's last pull. Diesel in dark corners 3 last weekend and diesel truck series the weekend before should be enough to how credibility of the truck it is a top 2.6 truck. With a/w and intake removed with runner it would be even better.

Eric Whitfield

864 844 7488

Phone is best way to reach me I have lots of videos and pics I will try to post the results of these pulls asap

load the pics on photobucket hard to sell with no pics or put up a link to craigslist

I think its more of his previous history here as to why nobody wants it or acknowledge its for sale!

Jesus just post pictures or pm me your number and text the photos to me. Then I will post the photos

Bump this is a legit 1200+hp truck. Turn key needs nothing. Bumping one last time before i add a/w and intake runner and keep it.

Bump this is a legit 1200+hp truck. Turn key needs nothing. Bumping one last time before i add a/w and intake runner and keep it.

So cast pistons, an s400, and just a spearco air to air and it is 1200hp+?

Dyno sheets?

Cast or billet cam? Intake been removed for porting?

Last edited:
Heads fully Ported minus shelf being removed. And ya I can back up the claim for a serious buyer

Have u seen the truck run or pulled against it only thing really needs changed is a set of 35s I've the 33 im running