2.6 puller part out

Show35

Cummin apart
Im parting out my pulling truck and have some parts for sale. call or txt 7245625682 for more details or questions, everything is obo, decided to take a year off from pulling. everything has one season on it, will sell long block together or sell everything separate.

13mm northeast ag pump 20 hooks-$4000 obo

TTS billet rods with arp rod bolts-$2800obo

Stainless diesel 24 valve t6 exhaust manifold ceramic coated-$600obo

joker fab 24 valve cylinder head, ported and polished, joker fab side draft intake, 110 hamilton springs, threaded water plugs inside head, fire ringed-$2700obo

bottom end- 12 valve block, cam bushings, d&j pulling cam, EEP flycut pistons, stock 24 valve rods with arp rod bolts, arp 14mm main studs-$4000obo

gorilla girdle with XL 14mm main studs-$500obo

6/18 24 valve injectors set to p pump pop off-$500obo

H11 24 valve head studs, one torque on them-$500obo

billet front cover, setup to run waterman-$200obo

meziere electric water pump to run water threw cummins head-$300obo

jegs cummins electric water pump-$200obo

jets small radiator with electric fan-$150obo

chromoly push rods-$200obo

I have other parts as well let me know what you need and i will let you know if i have it or not...

Last edited:
SURPRISE! Hurry up and get posts to sell your shhtuff. Better hurry and sell it before the ban hammer comes

Hopefully the mods have you gone before someone buys something. Your useless posts were helpful to nobody.

Not here to cause problems, just looking to sell some parts. And be helpful when i can.

Last edited:
Billet front cover, Girdle, Electric water pump all sold pending payment.

Texted with him today, texted back quickly and genuinely. I sent payment for some parts. He told they will ship tomorrow. Put the pitch forks down for now guys! I'll keep you guys posted on the transaction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Been a great guy to deal with so far guys, water pump supposed to ship out tomorrow!

Also have a sfi fluid dampener that can run a belt with it-$275obo like new

Why bash a guy when he has good parts to offer for sale on the forum? Does that offend the guys the can't afford them or how does that's work? Cause I have parts I need to sell but hey I've been a member for a month and I still only have 7 posts cause I'm not gunna go comment some bs that means nothing to me.
Good luck with selling your parts!

Last edited:
Why bash a guy when he has good parts to offer for sale on the forum? Does that offend the guys the can't afford them or how does that's work? Cause I have parts I need to sell but hey I've been a member for a month and I still only have 7 posts cause I'm not gunna go comment some bs that means nothing to me.

This isn't craigslist!! What's the point of having rules if you don't enforce them? It's not hard to get 10 post. Follow the rules like everyone else and no one will say anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His stuff is probably good but there are rules. I assume he must know a moderator to let him post a classified ad with less than 10 posts?

Because that's how it is here. If you just wanna sell stuff there are other places for that.

Girdle, front cover, dampener, jegs water pump, sold.
Still have billet rods-$2500obo
Water pump for filled block-$200

Price drop**
Billet rods-$2500obo
Radiator setup, fan, with mounts and hoses-$100

Everything else is sold
Thanks

Back