2.6 pulling parts needed

DieselDreamerDM

Trying to put a 12v powered truck together by next season

Looking for everything still
empty spot in the shop

1 Truck (ford or dodge)
2 12v stock or built
3 turbo must be 66mm (race covers are legal i think)
4 Must be auto transmission

Let me know what you got

Trying to put a 12v powered truck together by next season

Looking for everything still
empty spot in the shop

1 Truck (ford or dodge)
2 12v stock or built
3 turbo must be 66mm (race covers are legal i think)
4 Must be auto transmission

Let me know what you got

Why must is be an auto? Look in the for sale section. There are some VERY good turn key trucks available right now.

There's also a very competitive 1997 Dodge 2.6 truck for sale on here too ;)

It's got big tires you can kick too!
Chris

thanks for the links i've been looking, must be and auto because me and my dad are in this together and he thinks we'll be put in a clutch every 10 hooks, trying to tell him other wise but you know how it is.

complete trucks are nice but wan't something to work on and looking to spend 20,000 or less to get started in the new class.
thanks though

thanks for the links i've been looking, must be and auto because me and my dad are in this together and he thinks we'll be put in a clutch every 10 hooks, trying to tell him other wise but you know how it is.

complete trucks are nice but wan't something to work on and looking to spend 20,000 or less to get started in the new class.
thanks though

With less than 20K a more complete truck you buy the more money you will have to spend building it up more.

I agree with Zstroken, Especially at 15,000. That would give you a a bit of money to get it where you want it. Rusty bought a built truck to pull 2.6 next year. The class Adam and them are setting up is gonna have plenty of strong 2.6 trucks.

The whole point with Mikes truck is you don't need to do anything to set it up. I mean to replace the pump would be $4k.

What kind of truck did rusty get? Just wondering i was told he was doing a cummins ford conversion for next year.

hey zstroken you mentioned replacing the pump on mikes truck would be 4 k?
is his pump in good condition and you were just making a point of what i was getting or does it need to be replaced?
thanks for that link saw it earlyer but didn't see that he reduced the price

No I was saying the pump on Mikes truck is a $4000 pump.