2-day pass on Friday only; for Indy

EMcBride

Hoosier Stormtrooper
From 12pm to 5pm at O'Reilly Raceway Park in Indianapolis at Gate 3 (southside near dragstrip tower) -spectators will be able to purchase two-day passes for $30. This will be the only chance to save money on the ticket prices for the weekend-pass the word.

thanks for the good word eric, you going to be there friday?

Cool!! Looks good from the people coming on Thursday night!

brnaodn.

How much will the tickets be for a 2 day pass if we can't make it that early? I won't be rolling into indy till around 9-10PM

Nope, and I will stipulate that this is for spectator passes.

im coming from texas. Leaving thursday morning really early. Hoping to come into indy friday evening for all the festivities sat. and sun.

Lance

Excellent, I was just wondering what happened to the 2 day passes.

It's something that we are trying, to eliminate a problem that occurred last year.
Once we have finished the current construction on our website, tickets will be available through there, hopefully before Texas!

oldsmokey97 said:
im coming from texas. Leaving thursday morning really early. Hoping to come into indy friday evening for all the festivities sat. and sun.

Lance

I'm headin that way Friday morning.

EMcBride said:
It's something that we are trying, to eliminate a problem that occurred last year.
Once we have finished the current construction on our website, tickets will be available through there, hopefully before Texas!
What happened last year?

CumminAtYa said:
What happened last year?
I believe that's in reference to the delayed/long wait time at the gates? I dunno, I figure as long as I'm in time to race, I'm ok.

brandon.

joefarmer said:
I believe that's in reference to the delayed/long wait time at the gates? I dunno, I figure as long as I'm in time to race, I'm ok.

brandon.

Yeah usually Sat morn the line is from the ticket both all the way down and out to the side fence. It's not a fun wait when your anxious to get in.

EMcBride said:
From 12pm to 5pm at O'Reilly Raceway Park in Indianapolis at Gate 3 (southside near dragstrip tower) -spectators will be able to purchase two-day passes for $30. This will be the only chance to save money on the ticket prices for the weekend-pass the word.

Now if were tryin to race and not just a spectator can we get early tickets as well?
Thanks Brett

joefarmer said:

brandon.
I got there last year right at gates open I think. I will be getting there about a half hour or so before this year to hopefully avoid it. I don't recall getting stuck in a long line last year, but when I got in, there were not more than a hundred or so trucks already in.