2 day pull, Brooksville FL Feb 19-20

MoPower05

There will be a large crowd from the fair. The track is red Georgia clay. If you have never pulled bring your friends and hook to the sled in the stock class.

Attachments

• truckandtractorpull feb 2010[1] (2).jpg
    truckandtractorpull feb 2010[1] (2).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 17
what is the schedule of events? Which day would you think would be better to attend? Reason being is I can't make the drive both days.

what is the schedule of events? Which day would you think would be better to attend? Reason being is I can't make the drive both days.

if you wanted to do both days a local hotel gives pullers and spectators a rate of $45 IIRC, but i agree with mopo, sat will be better.

Okay, I'll be there saturday night then. How is the lighting on the track? I'll be toting my dslr around...

if you search youtube for MoPower08, and look at any pulls labeled brooksville, thats the track. its in an area with good lighting....i think......

There are good lights but looking at old video wont help I believe they are doing work to improve the track. Going to make it longer.

I just checked the Fairgrounds website, it says the gates open at three on saturday.

Back