2 Turbos for sale

morkable

Just Over Broke
Hi guys, my parts purge continues.

I am going to sell my turbos, I have never ran these turbos and I did buy them used. I do not feel any real play in either shaft.

First turbo is a 488, with the larger housing. (unfortunately I do not remember the exact specs.) I had the exducer ceramic coated and the compressor side powder coated a copper color.

Second turbo is a 475 with a tight housing on it, same story as the other. Exhaust side is ceramic coated and compressor side is powder coated.

I am not sure what these are worth, so make me some offers, please though don't low ball me.

Thanks guys,

Any way you can put a set of calipers on the turbine wheels of both chargers so we know the specs? The A/R should be stamped on the exhaust housing itself so you should also be able to tell what size housing are on both.

Also curious as to how they've been stored? Sealed up?

They are out in my shed, clean environment, but not sealed. I will try to get some time on Friday to measure them up

So as it turns out they are sealed in plastic... I need to go out to my shed more often. LOL. I sent some pics out, but may have missed some guys. I took some basic measurements, but I didn't crack the plastic I have on them. I know for sure that they are a S488 and a S475. And I know that the 488 is a loose AR something like 1.32, and the 475 is tight something under 1. If you give me your cell numbers I can send you pics... also I believe that there are pics on here of them in the Twin piping thread

Please let me know if I have missed anyone with the texts? I took some more pics today with the plastic off of them.

anyone know how heavy these turbos would be. I am trying to figure out shipping, and I am not at home to weigh them

488 would be pretty comparable to my 480...I think.
Mine weighed 51 pounds. (Race cover with hose discharge, and 1.32 housing)

I shipped both of mine to Forced Inductions from Medicine Hat...remembering afterwards why I don't ship to or from Canada. (But I was busy, and could not drive down to Sweet Grass.)
Cost $252.92 with insurance on both.
And I know from shipping the same turbos from Montana before, with insurance, was just over $100.00

Thanks Ivan!

Well, as it always seems to go for me, the turbo that was sold to me as a s488, turns out to be a s480. It does have the 132 AR and T6 mount. The other turbo is a S475 with a .90 AR,,,

So guys, there you have it

1 S480 1.32 AR, non billet wheel, it is in great shape, no play. It has been ceramic coated and powder coated..

1 S475 .90 AR non billet wheel, same as above no play, great shape, and it has been powder coated and ceramic coated...

Please make offers based on this new information

Thanks guys

I will remeasure both wheels tonight when I get home from work

I believe you are right Dave! That is how the measurements look to me

What kind of price do you have in mind for the s480? You could pm me if you would like.

Sorry Brad, I didn't see this somehow... I am thinking in the 1000 dollar range,,, let me know what you think