2" wheel spacers and Alcoa wheels

RedPuller

Diesel Inside
I have 2 "Ford" rear Alcoa wheels and 2 Arrowcraft wheel spacers I am no longer in need of.
The Alcoa wheels are the rear outers for a Ford dually with the 8 on 6.5" bolt pattern and 5/8" studs. They are in great condition with a few water spots and no heavy scratches on the polished side. They could use a good aluminum polish job to really shine but overall they were very well taken care of.
The wheel spacers from http://www.arrowcraft.com/arrowcraft.php?pageid=products&subpid=catalog&category=3&pagenumber=1and are for a Dodge dually. They are to be used with a Dodge inner steel wheel(8on 6.5" pattern w/ 9/16" studs), bolted down by the spacer, then the outer wheel is bolted to the spacer with the Ford 8 on 6.5" pattern with 5/8" studs(best used with the above wheels or any other mentioned Ford bolt pattern). The website above has the picture of them at the bottom of the page. They are in great condition, rusted a bit due to the machined steel construction and I have all the 5/8" lug nuts for the outer wheel and new 9/16" cone nuts for the inner wheel/spacer.
I will take $200 for both the Alcoa wheels and $150 for the pair of spacers. $300 for the wheels and spacers together.......+ the ride for both offers.

Attached are the best pics I have of the wheels and spacers mounted. I am running a much smaller tire now and no longer need them. They work great for duallys running a large rear tire that is no wider than about 13". I used them with 37"x12.50"R16 Swamper SSRs.

Thanks, Joe

Attachments

• BFGsledpulrz3.JPG
    BFGsledpulrz3.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 211
  • BFGsledpulrz4.JPG
    BFGsledpulrz4.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 134
Bump.

None of you fellow dually owners lookin' for such parts......

Joe

hitechredneck said:
whats the best you can do on the spacers shipped will they work on a srw
If your rear axle wheel stud pattern is 8 on 6.5" and the studs are 9/16" they should work fine.

Joe

Bump.

Hitechredneck, I take it these spacers and/or wheels will not work for you?

I'd love to convert my truck to a dually, and this would be perfect but I dont know where to find a dually bed, plus I dont know where I could find someone that only wants 2 eagle alloy wheels cuz I'd just keep the regular ones up front, hell they stick out far enough anyways....

at that price I could probably pick up a bed and not have to worry about paint and all that....

My wife would kill me, but I'd love to do that....

I cant remember who it was but I saw a dodge that had a regular wheel up front and duallys out back.....

Its a steal of a deal, I just dont think I could do it right now....

Still have 'em, bumpin' it for those of you who have PM'd me about the spacers. Still have the wheels as well. Can get better pics of the wheels now that they are out of storage and at the house.

Joe

They will fit if the bolt pattern is 8 on 6.5". Can't remember if the '03s are 8 on 170mm like the Fords......

Joe

They will fit 03+ dodge. They all use 8 on 6.5" pattern. So is GM. Ford is the only one running the metric pattern and thats only on the 99+ Super Duty trucks. I'd love to have those parts as i'm trying to get the dually thing going on here running 39.5x13.5 Iroks, those rims are just what i need to match my fronts as i plan on keeping the non dually Eagle 058's up front. However California is a long ways away and i don't have $300. Couldn't interest you in a 32k lb. Braden military winch for trade?

On edit: Do you think that your 2" spacer will be enough for the 39.5x13.50 Iroks i mentioned i'd be using?

Last edited: