20" chrome eagle alloys Wheels only

One_Nasty_I6

TIRES NOT INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello yall. i have a 20" chrome eagle alloy wheel that i bought with some tires. was planning to place them on the 05 i just bought but the offset is to much to work with stock ride height so im switching to xd hosses in black. they are mounted at the moment but can dismount if someone is interested. im located near rochester ny looking for local pick up as shipping would be expensive. im asking 600 obo thanks! also i have 3 good centers missing one but they are only 13 buvks on summit racing

thanks!

2012-07-06_10-33-55_732.jpg

2012-07-06_10-32-56_349.jpg

TIRES NOT INCLUDED!

i had to do that cause i had a guy on my other forums seems to think there included. there 1400 dollar tires and there new think there included no lol

Just an FYI, I paid over 300 to ship my 20" wheels out to a buyer a couple months ago. Over sized items are killer unless you have a business account

im actually just a little west of rochester. but i can be anywhere in rochester in like 30 mins

Yea me too I'm in Bergen, trying to get my buddy interested. What's the width and back spacing ?

see thats the problem idk cause i bought them with the tires. i can measure the backspacing tommarow if youd like

Got the tires uncounted today they are 20x10. Also took some rough measurements they look to have 4 to 4.25 inch back spacing which I be leaves puts it somewhere in the region of -25 offset