20'' eagle alloys with 35'' nittos

bbdmax2500

Im selling a set of 20'' wheels with 315/60/20 nitto mud grapplers. Tires have 3/4 tread on 3 and one is getting down to about half. Still have plenty of miles left on them, great tire does good in the mud they can get you through anything. The rims are in good shapes but do not have center caps got them with out and never put any on. Having to sell because of maines laws and they wont pass the forced inspection being so big. ill start at 1200 obo shoot me an offer or im up for a trade just has to be a 32'' tire :nail: maybe for just rims and some cash let me know what you got thanks..

Attachments

• duramax123.jpg
    duramax123.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
  • duramax12345.jpg
    duramax12345.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
Located in maine almost in nh but for shipping would you do it on a pallat? I can check with ups and get a quote for you.

sorry no center caps! didnt have them when i bought them and i never got around to spending 30 bucks for them and i can get some of the tread later today its hard to see what they really have left because of the tread pattern on these

I'd ship.. It was around 300 I believe for the majority of the address's I've checked on shipping for

Back