2000 5.9 Cummins Motor, Transmission and Transfercase.

Cope&Smoke

I have a 2000 5.9 cummins with 140xxx miles on it and a nv4500 5 spd transmission and transfer case for sale. The motor doesn't leak a drop of oil or burn any oil and is a strong running motor. The transmission is tight with no wobble or play and all the syncros ore good. There's no grinding what so ever. The transfer case works good as it should. I'm pulling it all out of a truck I have to drop my ppumped 24v and 6 spd in so I don't need it laying around. It is all still in the truck no leaks what so ever. If you live close to central mo you can come drive it and test it all out. I can send pictures and videos apon request. I would like to sell it all togeather but would split it all up. Asking $5000 obo for strong running motor and transmission and transfer case.

53 block??? if not please PM me for your bottom dollar cash for the motor only or the whole setup. thanks tater

It is not a 53 block sorry guys ain't had time to get on here. I would take 3,000 cash for the motor and 1500 for transmission and transfer case. Like I said it's rock solid. I would keep it all and build another motor and transmission but just lacking the funds at the moment. I can send pictures and videoes or even come drive it. It's rock solid hard to find a cummins that don't leak. The old man that had it took very good care of it and changed oil every 3000 miles.

Do you still have it? If so where are you located? I'm in southwest Nebraska.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back