2000 Dodge 2500 2.8/3.0 puller "Raminator"

kino_fab

KTPA Tech Official
Listing this for a friend.

2000 Dodge Ex-cab longbed 2500. Truck is named Raminator
2.8/3.0 puller
Full built Scheid engine. Dyno'd 1100hp on the scheid engine dyno.
Not sure of the exact specs but if I'm not mistaken it has a billet roller cam, 13mm quick fill pump, custom injectors, billet gear housing and cover, gear driven fuel pump mounted on the front of the billet cover. I know I am missing a ton of other stuff.
Paint only 3 years old
5:13 gears
Tripple disk clutch
Intellidash data logger

Thats all I can remember off the top of my head. It is a top notch truck, has competed and won against some of the best in the buisness. No corners cut on the build up.

Asking $35,000. Has more than that in the engine alone. Needs to sell asap.

Contack Jeremy Reece @ (270) 590-5588. Tell him Justin Bragg sent ya.

Here is a video of the truck running in 08 with the old engine. The new engine has a lot more power than this one.

He is the last truck in the video YouTube - KOTTPA 2.5

This is the only pic I could find of it. I will try to get more.

Raminator.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Stephen. Do you know where there is any more pics of it?

Guys this truck is well worth the money
its got the big alum rad and big air to air hot fuel tank in bed pump nice truck guys i can vouch for that bragg ill go ahead and snap some this afternoon
its got all the best axles and everything

Last edited:
You can't even build the engine in this truck for the price he is asking for it. The engine only has around 5 or 6 hooks on it. Was built this past winter and has everything Scheid on it inside and out. Of the few pulls he made this year he won 4 of them, one of which he beat Matt Williams in the Ragged Out truck earlier this year, and finished a close second place to him at the SKPPARTS Diesel Day. Truely a top performing truck.

Guys this truck Is still For Sale and really needs to go. My buddy needs this out of his garage. Selling due to a new addition to the family and has no time for it anymore, You cant build a truck for what he is asking, its a steal. The price is now 30K. Call Jermey Reece @ (270) 590-5588. Tell him Lynn or Justin sent ya. I gaurentee you wouldnt be disapointed with this truck.

Thanks
Lynn

PS Mods if you would ike you can move this to the Trucks For Sale section Please.