2000 Dodge 2500

cummins.1

Sellin my truck. 2000 Dodge 2500 regular cab, truck has 138,000 on it. I bought 3 years ago with 104,000 on it. Truck came from Oklahoma, never seen snow except for twice 2 years ago.

Truck Has:
Fass 150
Newer vp44 replaced 1 year ago (has had fass on it since it was installed)
Southbend con ofe (550hp) nv4500 5spd
Jammer 5's (150's)
Brand new Adrenaline, only been on for a month with recon module
Stock turbo
17" moto metals with 33" nitto terra grapplers (rims and tires only have about 5,000 miles on them)
4" down pipe to dual 5" stacks
Boost and egt guages
Dashboard cover (due to cracking, normal)
Tinted windows
Alpine cd player
Chrome stripping at bottom
Big brush guard
New rear u-joint
Newer ball joints, about 15,000 miles ago
Newer track bar

This is a beautiful truck, not a spec of rust on it. I hate to sell her but she sits more than anything and I could use the money. Truck runs very strong. The only problem it currenty has is a noisy transfer case. 4x4 works just noisy, sounds like chain has gone south. I would like to get $14,500 obo. I also have stock rims and tires, so If I am low balled to much then truck will have stock rims put back on. If any questions you can call me @ 513-515-8819. I can email pics if need be. My name is Darren, thanks. Also I am located about a half hour north of Indianapolis.

Sorry to hear about the sale man. Good luck with the sale tho. I'm looking for another truck for a dedicated puller. by the way this Steve (white cummins) and did you use to work at cummins in westchester?

come on guys, make me some offers. I don't wanna sell anything off the truck. Money TALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!