2000 Excursion

dieselex

Wanna buy an Excursion??
I hate to do it, but I need to sell the Excursion. Here's a quick description with some of the mods. Most mods are listed in my signature.

2000 Excursion Limited – Maroon over Tan with tan leather interior 84,000 miles

This truck is in excellent condition inside and out!! Very well maintained with lots of extras! All fluids and filters have been changed at regular service intervals. Truck comes equipped with every option available from Ford in 2000 except dual alternators. Front and rear air is ice cold!

Wheels, tires, and brakes are all less than one year old with less than 10,000 miles on them. Wheels are 18x10 Welds. Tires are 325x60 r18 (33x13) Kumho All-Terrain KL78 with 99% tread left. Brake rotors were replaced with upgraded power slot units with carbon kevlar pads. Two brand new batteries were also installed six months ago.

Some of the extras that are included are a Donahoe Racing 3 inch hanger and shackle lift kit with Donahoe Racing Signature Series shock absorbers. Factory leaf springs are still in place so the ride quality is actually better than stock! A four inch turbo back MBRP exhaust system was installed about 18 months ago along with an upgraded turbo and AFE stage 2 intake system with ProDry filter. Full ISSPRO gauges have also been installed on the A-pillar. They include Exhaust Gas Temp, Transmission Temp, and Boost pressure. I also had an FS 2500 oil bypass filtration system installed.

Tons of other extras, too many to list!! Also included with this truck are two flip chips. One is a four position from Total Diesel Performance (Tony Wildman). The other is a 6 position from Diesel Innovations (David Lott).

For questions please PM or email me at brillben@hotmail.com. Thanks. Check gallery for pics!

Ben

nummit said:
WTF!!! How come?

Well short version of the long story is lack of funds!! The wife needs a new car in a bad way! Looks like I'm driving the hand me down while she gets the new ride. And yes I've tried my hardest to get her to take over as primary driver of the Excursion, but she says it's just waaaaay toooo big. Her words not mine!! So anyway that's how I got to this point.

I would much rather sell it to someone who can appreciate all the hard work and time I've put into it and that's why I listed it here first. I'm going to list it on Autotrader as well, but I'm really trying to keep it off ebay if I can!

Anyway, there ya go!!:rolleyes:

BTW I've only had the truck for 2 years! Everything on it is like brand new!! I bought it from the original owner who was done with their lease. It was bone stock and totally babied when I got it. Now it's not really stock anymore, but still babied!!